GUIDELINES FOR AUTHORS
ORAL PRESENTATIONS TIME SLOTS
- Speakers are requested not to exceed the allocated time. The time schedule will be strictly followed due to the nature of the congress program, which includes more than 24 parallel sessions running at the same time.
- Plenary Lectures: 60 min (50+10 min questions)
- Keynote Lectures: 30 min (25 + 5 min questions)
- Oral communications: 15 min (12 + 3 min questions)
- Short presentations: 5 min. A common discussion can be arranged at the end of a session for a few minutes.
ORAL PRESENTATIONS UPLOAD
Speakers are requested to bring their presentation files on a flash drive (USB memory stick) to the “preview room” minimum 2 hours in advance of their session. Ideally, the day before of the presentation to prevent unforeseen.
Please, check the final scientific program to identify the day of your presentation.
Only ppt, pptx or pdf files would be acceptable. 4:3 Projection. If the presentation includes audio (sound or voice), animation or short movie file(s), speakers are advised to save each file separately and provide it to the technical staff of the “preview room” for testing, together with your presentation file.
Use of your own computer is not possible.
If you have any special requirements, please make sure to get in contact with the technical staff at the “preview room” good time in advance, ideally 1 day before.
Presenting authors are expected to be in front of their posters during the poster session time. Please, check the final scientific program to identify the day of your poster presentation.
The poster board surface will be 90 x 220 cm. The recommended size of the posters is: 90 cm (wide) X 110 cm (high).
The presentation number assigned to your poster should not be placed on your poster. The poster boards will be numbered for you.
SETTING-UP AND TAKING DOWN TIMES
Poster presenting authors are responsible for setting-up and taking down their poster. Self-adhesive pads for posting will be offered by the organizer. Setting-up and taking down of posters will take place as follows:
- Posters scheduled for Poster Session 1: MONDAY AND TUESDAY: should be fixed on the corresponding board on Monday 2nd from 08:00 to 19:00. They must be removed on Tuesday 3rd from 16:00 to 18:00.
- Posters scheduled for Poster Session 2: WEDNESDAY AND THURSDAY should be fixed on the corresponding board on Wednesday 4th from 08:00 to 17:30. They must be removed on Thursday 5th from 12.45 to 13.30.
Posters which haven’t been removed before the due time shall be detached and dumped after the corresponding session. Unclaimed posters are not the responsibility of the conference organizers and will be disposed.
ESCAPE-27 Presentation Guidelines
Please take into account the following rules:
- Keynote Lectures: 30 min (25 + 5 min questions) (suggested presentation time: 25 minutes).
- Oral presentations: 20 minutes (15 min + 5 questions), (suggested presentation time: 16 minutes).
SETTING-UP AND TAKING DOWN TIMES
Poster presentations: Setting-up and taking down of posters will take place as follows:
- Poster Session 1: Monday 2nd from 08:00 to 18:00
- Poster Session 2: Tuesday 3rd from 08:00 to 18:00
- Poste Session 3: Wednesday 4th from 08:00 to 18:00
Please refer to the Scientific Program for the date when you have to hang and remove your poster, (see POSTERS PRESENTATION SCHEDULE)