Undergraduated Student Program
Included in the agenda, a program specifically designed for undergraduate students will be also offered. Four days of career information, CV-Clinic, competitions and Networking Activities. These activities will include:
- Chem-E-Car® World competition. Organized by AIChE, this competition engages students in designing and constructing a car powered by a chemical energy source that will safely carry a specified load over a given distance and stop.
- Workshops and mini-courses focus on Career Development.
- Best presentation and poster award.
- Technical tours to chemical enterprises.
- Expoquimia guided tour.
- Networking activities and fun.
Undergraduate Student Program will take place from 30th September to 3rd October